Contact for More Information
Participants meet at Wesselman Woods at start time listed. End times are estimated.
- Pigeon Creek Paddle – Paddle five miles along the Pigeon Creek through the city of Evansville. See an oasis of wildlife hidden from the public eye.
- Bluegrass Fish & Wildlife Area Tour – Experience a guided tour on one of Blue Grass Fish and Wildlife Area’s lakes. This designated waterfowl nesting area provides exciting wildlife viewing.
- Hovey Lake Trip – Travel a natural oxbow lake in the Hovey Lake Fish and Wildlife Area. The area is home to cormorants, ospreys, egrets, and bald eagles. Half-submerged bald cypress trees create an enchanting experience.
- Lynnville Lake – Paddle the placid waters of this lovely lake.
- Moonlight Paddle – Spend the evening watching the sunset over the water and paddling under the moon. Perfect for date night!
2018 Canoe Evansville Schedule
June 16 – Hovey Lake – 9 am-12:30 pm
June 30 – Hovey Lake – 7-10:30 pm – Moonlight Paddle
July 14 – Hovey Lake – 9 am-12:30 pm
July 27 – Bluegrass FWA – 7-10 pm – Moonlight Paddle
August 12 – Hovey Lake – 7:00-10:30 pm – Meteor Shower Paddle
August 25 – Bluegrass FWA – 9 am-12:30 pm
September 22 – Bluegrass FWA – 5:30-8:30 pm – Moonlight Paddle
October 13 – Hovey Lake – 9 am -1 pm